October is going to be a month full of new releases, and Netflix will bring us new obsessions this month. Get ready for new series and movies, and a spooky season.
Get your popcorn and candy ready!
Note: Pega el póster abajo
- Oktoberfest: Beer and Blood: Beer and Blood is a new show set in the 19th century, about a mobster who goes to Munich and starts his own business, but his plans change when his daughter falls in love with the son of his rival.
- The Binding (New movie): Is a horror movie, it’s about a woman who fights a dark force. While visiting her fiancé’s mother in southern Italy, a woman must fight off a mysterious and malevolent curse intent on claiming her young daughter.
- Dick Johnson Is Dead (New documentary): The story focuses on Johnson’s father Richard, who suffers from dementia, portraying different ways—some of them violent “accidents”—in which he could ultimately die.
- Emily in Paris (New series): Emily, an American woman moving to Paris for a job giving an American point of view in a marketing firm there.
- Vampires vs. The Bron (New movie): A group of friends finds themselves saving their neighbors against Vampires.
- Hubie Halloween (New movie): A goofy guy who just loves Halloween ends up fighting monsters. Get ready to laugh because Sandler never lets us down
- To the Lake (New series): Faced with a terrifying virus that turns Moscow into a city of the dead, survivors set off on a long, dangerous journey north to find an isolated hunting lodge on a deserted island.
- The Haunting of Bly Manor (New series): The story tells of a young governess hired by a man to look after his niece and nephew at the family country house after they fall into his care. Arriving at the Bly estate, she begins to see apparitions that proceed to haunt the premises
- The 40-Year-Old Version (New movie): The film revolves around a 40-year-old woman who thought she would be a playwright but struggles to find success.
- BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky(New documentary): This documentary gives us an inside look at the popular KPOP girl group Blackpink.
- A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting (New movie): A secret society of teens who are tasked with protecting the children they watch from otherworldly monsters.
- Grand Army (New series): A drama about five students at the largest public high school in Brooklyn take on a chaotic world as they fight to succeed, survive, break free, and seize the future.
- Someone Has to Die (New series): Follows a family in the 1950s and how they encounter multiple surprises when their son moves back to Spain.
- The Trial of the Chicago 7 (New movie): The film is based on the infamous 1969 trial of seven defendants charged by the federal government with conspiracy and more, arising from the countercultural protests in Chicago at the 1968 Democratic National Convention.
- Rebecca (New movie): A young newlywed arrives at her husband’s imposing family estate on a windswept English coast and finds herself battling the shadow of his first wife, Rebecca, whose legacy lives on in the house long after her death.
- Cadaver (New movie): In the starving aftermath of a nuclear disaster, a family of three attends a charitable event at a hotel, which takes a dark turn when people start to disappear.
- The Queen’s Gambit (New miniseries): Set during the Cold War, orphaned chess prodigy Beth Harmon struggles with addiction in a quest to become the greatest chess player in the world.
- Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight (New movie): Addicted to technology, a group of teens attends a rehabilitation camp in the forest, but a sinister force there intends to take them offline forever.
- The Day of the Lord (New movie): In this horror movie, a retired priest haunted by his sins is pulled back into the darkness when a friend begs him to help his possessed daughter.
- His House (New movie): A refugee couple makes a harrowing escape from war-torn South Sudan, but then they struggle to adjust to their new life in an English town that has an evil lurking beneath the surface.